HEIN ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
Erv Hein began Hein Electric Supply Company and incorporated in downtown Milwaukee (6th &Wells). Come summer, Sid Kohlenberg joined Hein Electric.
Erv Hein sold the company to Sid Kohlenberg.
Sid moved Hein Electric to a new location downtown (6th & State), where the company shared the space with a local Milwaukee Newspaper published from 1888 to 1961, the Kuryer Polski.
Hein Electric Supply moved to a new building to serve customers better, on 5th and Cherry. This location still serves as the downtown Milwaukee location to this day.
The second generation of the company and Sid Kohlenberg's son, Ron, joined Hein Electric Supply Company as an outside salesman.
The first Hein Electric Supply branch location opened in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Hein Electric Supply opened up it's 3rd location in Waukesha, WI on September 14th.
Hein Electric Supply opened it's 4th location in Oak Creek, WI.
Hein Electric Supply opened up in Grafton, WI.
Hein Electric Supply opened up it's 6th location in Pewaukee, WI.
Ron Kohlenberg became President of Hein Electric Supply Company. Sid Kohlenberg became Chairman of the Board. The company also opened it's 7th location in West Bend, WI.
Hein Electric moved it's Corporate Headquarters location from downtown Milwaukee to Brookfield, WI. (Keeping the downtown location as a Service Center)
Hein Electric Supply opened it's 9th location in Oconomowoc, WI.
Hein Electric Supply celebrates 60 years of operations!
Hein Electric celebrated 65 years as Southeast Wisconsin's largest locally owned independent electrical distributor!
Hein Electric relocated it's Headquarters to 2030 S. 116th Street, West Allis, WI, where we currently are to this day.